Did you know that IEEE standards are a part of your daily workout?
- IEEE 11073-10441™-2008 – Health Informatics – Personal Health Device Communication – Part 10441: Device Specialization – Cardiovascular Fitness and Activity Monitor
- IEEE 802.11™-2012 – IEEE Standard for Information technology–Telecommunications and information exchange between systems Local and metropolitan area networks–Specific requirements Part 11: Wireless LAN Medium Access Control (MAC) and Physical Layer (PHY) Specifications
- IEEE 802.15.1™-2002 – IEEE Standard for Telecommunications and Information Exchange Between Systems – LAN/MAN – Specific Requirements – Part 15: Wireless Medium Access Control (MAC) and Physical Layer (PHY) Specifications for Wireless Personal Area Networks (WPANs)
- IEEE 802.15.4™-2011 – IEEE Standard for Local and metropolitan area networks–Part 15.4: Low-Rate Wireless Personal Area Networks (LR-WPANs)
- IEEE 11073-30300™-2004 – Health informatics – Point-of-care medical device communication – Transport profile – Infrared
Beyond Standards is dedicated to promoting technology standards and celebrating the contributions of the individuals and organizations across the globe who drive technology development. Beyond Standards is brought to you by the IEEE Standards Association, a leading consensus building organization within IEEE that nurtures, develops and advances global technologies. IEEE standards drive the functionality, capabilities and interoperability of a wide range of products and services that transform the way people live, work and communicate. With collaborative thought leaders in more than 160 countries, we promote innovation, enable the creation and expansion of international markets and help protect health and public safety.