The 2019 Ethernet & IP @ Automotive Technology Day (E&IP@ATD) returns to the birthplace of the automotive industry—Detroit, Michigan. Hosted by Ford Motor Company, E&IP@ATD is the premier venue for automobile manufacturers, suppliers, semiconductor vendors, tool providers, engineers, scientists, educators and the media to share ground breaking ideas along with implementation strategies and applications related to Automotive Ethernet Systems.
Presentations will provide insights into the developments, trends and solutions in the following topics:
- Current automotive use-cases and future perspectives
- Ethernet’s role to facilitate cloud connectivity
- Ethernet network design and specification
- Ethernet requirements for automated driving applications
- Safety, security and reliability of Ethernet communications
- Markets and strategies
- Tools and tests methods
- Present and future physical layer and protocol solutions
There are also several exhibitor and supporter packages available including:
- Exhibitor (Exhibitors get complimentary and discounted registrations and other benefits. Platinum and Gold exhibitors get complimentary meeting rooms!)
- Sponsor a breakfast, lunch, or AM/PM break
- Give a sponsored presentation on your Ethernet-related product, service, or project!
E&IP@ATD runs 24-25 September 2019. Registration is now open with early bird prices ending on 25 July 2019!
Beyond Standards is dedicated to promoting technology standards and celebrating the contributions of the individuals and organizations across the globe who drive technology development. Beyond Standards is brought to you by the IEEE Standards Association, a leading consensus building organization within IEEE that nurtures, develops and advances global technologies. IEEE standards drive the functionality, capabilities and interoperability of a wide range of products and services that transform the way people live, work and communicate. With collaborative thought leaders in more than 160 countries, we promote innovation, enable the creation and expansion of international markets and help protect health and public safety.