IEEE’s Standards Education eZine is a free publication for those who learn, teach, use, deploy, develop and enjoy Standards. The Second Quarter issue focus’ is on Standards Education in China.
- Global Standards for Global Markets: Chinese Technologists in the World Standards Community
- On Education Standardization and Standardization Education in China
- The Bottleneck in Standardization Education and the Solution of China National Institute of Standardization
- Status of Standardization Education in China
- IEEE Standards Development in China
Other topics discussed include teaching standards in Engineering school, creating a strategic standards course, and standards education student grant opportunities.
In the final interview in their series, IEEE-SA President Steve Mills and their Editor-in-Chief Yatin Trivedi discuss three fundamental dynamics of standards–technology, economics and politics, and address the
importance of having a strong foundation in understanding standards and their impact on innovation.
Beyond Standards is dedicated to promoting technology standards and celebrating the contributions of the individuals and organizations across the globe who drive technology development. Beyond Standards is brought to you by the IEEE Standards Association, a leading consensus building organization within IEEE that nurtures, develops and advances global technologies. IEEE standards drive the functionality, capabilities and interoperability of a wide range of products and services that transform the way people live, work and communicate. With collaborative thought leaders in more than 160 countries, we promote innovation, enable the creation and expansion of international markets and help protect health and public safety.